There are 5 pirates, they must decide how to distribute 100 gold coins among them. The pirates have seniority levels, the senior-most is A, then B, then C, then D, and finally the junior-most is E. Rules of distribution are:
- The most senior pirate proposes a distribution of coins.
- All pirates vote on whether to accept the distribution.
- If the distribution is accepted, the coins are disbursed and the game ends.
- If not, the proposer is thrown and dies, and the next most senior pirate makes a new proposal to begin the system again.
- In case of a tie, vote the proposer can have the casting vote
Rules every pirate follows :
- Every pirate wants to survive
- Given survival, each pirate wants to maximize the number of gold coins he receives.
What is the maximum number of coins that pirate A might get?
The Answer is an integer. Just put the number without any decimal places.