Given a singly linked list, write a program to group all odd nodes together followed by the even nodes.
- Please note here we are talking about the node number and not the value in the nodes.
- You should try to do it in place.
- The program should run in O(n) time complexity.
- The relative order inside both the even and odd groups should remain as it was in the input.
- The first node is considered odd, the second node even, and so on.
Input: 1->2->3->4->5->NULL Output: 1->3->5->2->4->NULL Explanation: The first group is of elements at odd position (1,3,5) in the linked list and then the ones at the even position(2,4)
Input: 2->1->3->5->6->4->7->NULL Output: 2->3->6->7->1->5->4->NULL Explanation: The first group is of elements at odd position (2,3,6,7) in the linked list and then the ones at the even position(1,5,4)